Black Plum & Rhubarb scented hand poured luxury candle tin
We present to you the deliciously vibrant and fruity accord that is Black Plum & Rhubarb. A rich and juicy number for those who fancy a less sweet version of our popular Rhubarb & Custard scent and seek that distinctive and yummy rich rhubarb aroma.
With interludes of pear and sweet peach, this fruit bowl of a candle is sure to make you feel that Summer is FINALLY here…and surely burning it counts towards at least 1 your 5 a day, right?
Burn time: 25 hours+ (10cl) and 45 hours+ (20cl)
Please note, our fragrance recipes which include vanilla may slightly discolour the inside of our candle tins over time. This applies to All Hallows’, Gingerbread, Duvet Day, Souk, and to a lesser extent, Black Plum & Rhubarb. This is a natural reaction between the vanilla oil and the metal and is purely aesthetic. The quality of the candle burn and its scent will not be impaired and these products can be enjoyed as normal. This does not affect our glass candle jars or wax melt products. Thank you.
F E A T U R E S
- Our candles are hand poured in small batches using the finest quality 100% natural soy wax, infused with a blend of premium fragrance & essential oils.
- Soy wax burns cleaner and longer than paraffin wax. This means it is safer, has less soot and is eco-friendly. Perfect for homes with children or anyone with allergies.
- Approximately 25 hour burn time (10cl) & 45 hour burn time (20cl).
- We use natural cotton-linen wicks as this is a sustainable source.
- We do not use dyes, parabens or additives.
- All of our products are vegan & vegetarian-friendly.
- We do not test our products (or any ingredients) on animals.
- All of our products and packaging are highly recyclable.
- We reuse packaging materials where possible for shipping to help reduce our carbon footprint.
When lighting your Black Plum & Rhubarb candle tin for the first time, allow wax to melt to the sides of the tin, ensuring a consistent burn. Maximum recommended burn time is 4 hours per burn. Trim the wick (to approximately 4mm) after each full burn, once cooled. We cannot stress the importance of trimming your wick enough, this will extend the life of your candle, provide a cleaner burn and prevent ‘tunneling’ (wax not melting evenly). See our candle burning tips for more information.
Please note, all of our candles are hand-made and unique, so there might be slight variations.