The Small Print:
1. The promoter is: Lumos Apothecary Ltd (company no. 12307834) whose registered office is located at 76, S61 2NT.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of Lumos Apothecary Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/LumosApothecary/posts/209189577230334
This competition will be run on Facebook and instagram.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 24 December 2020 at 7pm (GMT). After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The winner will be announced on 25 December 2020.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To be eligible to be entered into the prize draw, each entrant must:
a. Like the competition post (Facebook or instagram):
b. Share the competition post to their timeline (Facebook or instagram):
c. Tag 5 people in the comments section of the post (Facebook or instagram):
b. Like & Follow Lumos Apothecary Facebook page and/or instagram account: https://www.facebook.com/LumosApothecary
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prizes are as follows: A years subscription to Lumos Apothecary which includes a 30cl Candle every month for a year (including delivery).
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random from all validated entries.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook or Instagram messenger within 24 hours of the closing date and time stated in paragraph 7. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected and/or be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Lumos Apothecary Ltd and not to any other party.