The crème de la crème of candles...
These lovely 3 wick candles are a luxurious way to get an even fuller scent throw of your favourite's. Set in a deep clear glass vessel to allow maximum candle light and that cosy glow we all know and love.
All fragrances of this lovely line come with a solid wooden lid, which makes an ideal gift (and keeps the nasty dusty out!) The lid also doubles up nicely as a candle coaster - winner! :)
Please light all wicks at the same time and burn for 3-4 hours to get the most out of your candle.
IF THE SCENT YOU WANT IS OUT OF STOCK, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH - IF WE HAVE THE FRAGRANCE OILS IN STOCK, WE WILL HAPPILY FIRE UP THE MELTER JUST FOR YOU! :)
Burn time: Up to 40 hours.
F E A T U R E S
- Our candles are hand poured in small batches using the finest quality 100% natural soy wax, infused with a blend of premium fragrance & essential oils.
- Soy wax burns cleaner and longer than paraffin wax. This means it is safer, has less soot and is eco-friendly. Perfect for homes with children or anyone with allergies.
- We use natural cotton-linen wicks as this is a sustainable source.
- We do not use dyes, parabens or additives.
- All of our products are vegan & vegetarian-friendly.
- We do not test our products (or any ingredients) on animals.
- All of our products and packaging are highly recyclable.
- We reuse packaging materials where possible for shipping to help reduce our carbon footprint.
When lighting your triple wick candle for the first time, allow wax to melt to the sides of the jar, ensuring a consistent burn. Maximum recommended burn time is 4 hours per burn (or until the wax has melted all the way to each edge of the glass). Trim the wick (to approximately 4mm) after each full burn, once cooled. We cannot stress the importance of trimming your wick enough, this will extend the life of your candle, provide a cleaner burn and prevent ‘tunneling’ (wax not melting evenly). See our candle burning tips for more information.
Please note, all of our candles are hand-made and unique, so there might be slight variations.