'A Christmas Treat' Gift Box
Regular price £22.00
Unit price per
For those who like the sweeter side of Christmas!
The perfect gift combination for anyone that loves that Christmas feeling and wants a festive treat good enough to eat. A great secret Santa gift or special little Christmas Eve box for under the tree.
Our 10cl and 20cl festive candle tins are beautifully presented together in a luxury ribbon-tied hand stitched gift box.
Warm your cockles and breathe in the freshly baked scent of homemade Gingerbread. A spicy accord with uplifting top notes of citrus nuances leading to a warm heart of cinnamon, clove, ginger and nutmeg on a rich base of vanilla cake. Really is like the real thing.
Snow Fairy 10cl
Snow Fairy has fluttered down from the saccharine skies, bestowing us with bubblegum sweetness and candyfloss concoctions. Get lost in this magical and vibrant sweet fruity accord with notes of bubblegum, banana, pear drops, musk and vanilla with sweet candy floss.
Burn time: 25 hours + (10cl) and 45 hours + (20cl)
F E A T U R E S
- Our candles are hand poured in small batches using the finest quality 100% natural soy wax, infused with a blend of premium fragrance & essential oils.
- Soy wax burns cleaner and longer than paraffin wax. This means it is safer, has less soot and is eco-friendly. Perfect for homes with children or anyone with allergies.
- Approximately approximately 25+ / 45+ hour burn time per candle.
- We use natural cotton-linen wicks as this is a sustainable source.
- We do not use dyes, parabens or additives.
- All of our products are vegan & vegetarian-friendly.
- We do not test our products (or any ingredients) on animals.
- All of our products and packaging are highly recyclable.
- We reuse packaging materials where possible for shipping to help reduce our carbon footprint.
When lighting your candles for the first time, allow wax to melt to the sides of the jar, ensuring a consistent burn. Maximum recommended burn time is 4 hours per burn. Trim the wick (to approximately 4mm) after each full burn, once cooled. We cannot stress the importance of trimming your wick enough, this will extend the life of your candle, provide a cleaner burn and prevent ‘tunneling’ (wax not melting evenly). See our candle burning tips for more information.
Please note, all of our candles are hand-made and unique, so there might be slight variations.