Know someone that’s moving home or buying that first place to call their own? Why not send your congratulations with our ‘New Home’ gift box? Perfectly curated to fill their new space with fresh neutral scents that’s sure to last them much longer than a bottle of fizz! As always, this handmade gift box will come in one of our beautiful copper-foiled keepsake boxes, hand tied with copper ribbon. ‘Congratulations on your new home’ note included.
Fresh Linen (20cl Tin)
Everyone loves the feeling of crisp, white bedding or 'fresh hay day' as we call it at home! Slip into the comforting aroma of our fresh linen candle tin, a refreshing clean scent with subtle notes of powder and musk. Enjoy the illusion of fresh laundry, without the pile of ironing!
Fireside Reed Diffuser
Natural scents of amber, cedar and musk perfectly capture the essence of a cosy evening by a warm fire.
Rocksalt & Driftwood (10cl Tin)
Evoke those coastal walk vibes and let them encapsulate you with refreshing notes of seaweed and driftwood. Liven your senses with this fresh sea breeze, with subtle hints of cyclamen and water lily.
Burn time: 45 hours + (20cl), 25 hours (10cl)
F E A T U R E S
- Our candles are hand poured in small batches using the finest quality 100% natural soy wax, infused with a blend of premium fragrance & essential oils.
- Soy wax burns cleaner and longer than paraffin wax. This means it is safer, has less soot and is eco-friendly. Perfect for homes with children or anyone with allergies.
- Approximately 45 hour burn time (20cl) and approximately 25 hour burn time (10cl).
- We use natural cotton-linen wicks as this is a sustainable source.
- We do not use dyes, parabens or additives.
- All of our products are vegan & vegetarian-friendly.
- We do not test our products (or any ingredients) on animals.
- All of our products and packaging are highly recyclable.
- We reuse packaging materials where possible for shipping to help reduce our carbon footprint.
When lighting either of your candles for the first time, allow wax to melt to the sides of the jar, ensuring a consistent burn. Maximum recommended burn time is 4 hours per burn. Trim the wick (to approximately 4mm) after each full burn, once cooled. We cannot stress the importance of trimming your wick enough, this will extend the life of your candle, provide a cleaner burn and prevent ‘tunneling’ (wax not melting evenly). See our candle burning tips for more information.
Please note, all of our candles are hand-made and unique, so there might be slight variations.