Take A Coastal Walk...
Whether you've managed to visit the coast in recent months, haven't braved the cold or stayed safe at home, you can transport yourself to that clifftop high, take in a deep breath and believe you're really there.
This month our subscribers were sent a revitalising Rock Salt & Driftwood soy wax candle. Evoke those coastal walk vibes and let them encapsulate you with refreshing notes of seaweed and driftwood. Liven your senses with this fresh marine breeze, with subtle hints of cyclamen and water lily.
This month’s tea light is 'Cherry Blossom', an exclusive to our subscribers scent. A graceful fruity floral fragrance where top notes of apple and cherry combine with a heart of jasmine and rose on a base of musks, amber and a hint of vanilla. Japan's blush tinted blooms burst into colour between mid-March and early May and the kaleidoscopic cherry blossom erupts all over the country, filling ornamental parks and framing city canals. Although these trees exist around the world, nowhere matches Japan's annual pandemonium of pink petals. Experience the intoxicating scent for yourself.
Burn time: 55 hours + (30cl), approximately 4 hours tea light
If you like our candles then you're going to love our subscription box. Every month you'll be treated to a 30cl Candle Jar, lovingly hand poured in a thoughtfully chosen scent to match the season. From time to time you might even get an exclusive scent curated just for you, that isn't available in our normal collection... just because we want to give you a little something special.
Find out more about how to subscribe and automate your artisan candle fix just £19.95 (with FREE SHIPPING).
F E A T U R E S
- Our candles are hand poured in small batches using the finest quality 100% natural soy wax, infused with a blend of premium fragrance & essential oils.
- Soy wax burns cleaner and longer than paraffin wax. This means it is safer, has less soot and is eco-friendly. Perfect for homes with children or anyone with allergies.
- Approximately 55 hour burn time (30cl).
- We use natural cotton-linen wicks as this is a sustainable source.
- We do not use dyes, parabens or additives.
- All of our products are vegan & vegetarian-friendly.
- We do not test our products (or any ingredients) on animals.
- All of our products and packaging are highly recyclable.
- We reuse packaging materials where possible for shipping to help reduce our carbon footprint.
When lighting your candle for the first time, allow wax to melt to the sides of the jar, ensuring a consistent burn. Maximum recommended burn time is 4 hours per burn. Trim the wick (to approximately 4mm) after each full burn, once cooled. We cannot stress the importance of trimming your wick enough, this will extend the life of your candle, provide a cleaner burn and prevent ‘tunneling’ (wax not melting evenly). See our candle burning tips for more information.
Please note, all of our candles are hand-made and unique, so there might be slight variations.