This month's fragrance features fresh top notes of bergamot, lemon and pear. Soft
notes of magnolia, orchid and rose gently kiss a base of musks, freesia and dry amber with just a touch of patchouli. Fresh and uplifting with a floral heart, this scent is sure to give a welcome injection of summer throughout your home. Floral to just the right degree, you'll feel like the breeze just wafted a hint of your best garden blooms indoors.
This month's tea light is an aromatic vintage cologne with a heart of rich sweet tobacco, warm spices and a subtle hint of cognac. Smokey woods of oak, ebony and
incense combine with dark musks to complete this dark sultry fragrance. Classy and refined like a true gent - we imagine this is just what Tom Selleck smells like ;) We told him so via instagram but sadly we're still waiting to hear back... sure it'll happen eventually!
Burn time: 55 hours + (30cl), approximately 4 hours tea light
If you like our candles then you're going to love our subscription box. Every month you'll be treated to a 30cl Candle Jar, lovingly hand poured in a thoughtfully chosen scent to match the season. From time to time you might even get an exclusive scent curated just for you, that isn't available in our normal collection... just because we want to give you a little something special.
Find out more about how to subscribe and automate your artisan candle fix just £19.95 (with FREE SHIPPING).
F E A T U R E S
- Our candles are hand poured in small batches using the finest quality 100% natural soy wax, infused with a blend of premium fragrance & essential oils.
- Soy wax burns cleaner and longer than paraffin wax. This means it is safer, has less soot and is eco-friendly. Perfect for homes with children or anyone with allergies.
- Approximately 55 hour burn time (30cl).
- We use natural cotton-linen wicks as this is a sustainable source.
- We do not use dyes, parabens or additives.
- All of our products are vegan & vegetarian-friendly.
- We do not test our products (or any ingredients) on animals.
- All of our products and packaging are highly recyclable.
- We reuse packaging materials where possible for shipping to help reduce our carbon footprint.
When lighting your candle for the first time, allow wax to melt to the sides of the jar, ensuring a consistent burn. Maximum recommended burn time is 4 hours per burn. Trim the wick (to approximately 4mm) after each full burn, once cooled. We cannot stress the importance of trimming your wick enough, this will extend the life of your candle, provide a cleaner burn and prevent ‘tunneling’ (wax not melting evenly). See our candle burning tips for more information.
Please note, all of our candles are hand-made and unique, so there might be slight variations.