Baignoire scented hand poured luxury candle jar
Dim those lights, sink into a bubble filled bath and ease the stress of the day gone by. Cool and revitalising, this fragrance comes alive through a refreshing palette of pine, sparkling hints of lemon and menthol nuances of eucalyptus. A fresh uplifting accord with a heart of winter jasmine, lavender and cooling menthol on a base of amber, musk and moss.
This scent gained its name ‘Baignoire’ – (French for bathtub) on our most recent French adventure. We were testing a few new potential oil blends and tried this one out at Tom’s parents’ French home. Tom’s mum entered the room to the recently lit wick and exclaimed “ Oooh – it smells like bath time in here!” and so the name came… Reminiscent of an evening soak as children, it couldn’t have been anything else. This is now the permanent scent in our bathroom at home.
Burn time: 45 - 55 hours +
F E A T U R E S
- Our candles are hand poured in small batches using the finest quality 100% natural soy wax, infused with a blend of premium fragrance & essential oils.
- Soy wax burns cleaner and longer than paraffin wax. This means it is safer, has less soot and is eco-friendly. Perfect for homes with children or anyone with allergies.
- Approximately 45 hour burn time (20cl) and approximately 55 hour burn time (30cl).
- We use natural cotton-linen wicks as this is a sustainable source.
- We do not use dyes, parabens or additives.
- All of our products are vegan & vegetarian-friendly.
- We do not test our products (or any ingredients) on animals.
- All of our products and packaging are highly recyclable.
- We reuse packaging materials where possible for shipping to help reduce our carbon footprint.
When lighting your baignoire candle for the first time, allow wax to melt to the sides of the jar, ensuring a consistent burn. Maximum recommended burn time is 4 hours per burn. Trim the wick (to approximately 4mm) after each full burn, once cooled. We cannot stress the importance of trimming your wick enough, this will extend the life of your candle, provide a cleaner burn and prevent ‘tunneling’ (wax not melting evenly). See our candle burning tips for more information.
Please note, all of our candles are hand-made and unique, so there might be slight variations.