Give the perfect gift... calm!
Lavender has a proven soothing reputation as a natural alternative to help you relax, unwind and let go of stress.
Our Calm Gift Box features a luxury hand poured natural soy wax 30cl Lavender & Chamomile scented candle and a hand crafted lavender wheat bag to help promote relaxation and calm.
Lavender & Chamomile
Our Lavender & Chamomile Candle is a truly beautiful soothing scent, with relaxing tones of lavender and chamomile. Drift off to the land of nod and completely let your cares drift away. We light this an hour or so before bedtime and sink into the bedsheets feeling completely relaxed and at peace. Lavender oil is used for its balancing and soothing qualities, this makes it ideal for calming the mind and aiding a restful sleep. It’s also pretty awesome as a bath time companion!
Organic Lavender Wheat Bag
We're super excited to have been able to collaborate with the hugely talented Katie & Greg to bring you an exclusive Organic Lavender Wheat Bag. Using Liberty London Nettlefold fabric and Château de la Gabelle organic lavender to keep you warm through the cold winter nights and soothe those aches and pains away.
Burn time: 55 hours +
F E A T U R E S
- Our candles are hand poured in small batches using the finest quality 100% natural soy wax, infused with a blend of premium fragrance & essential oils.
- Soy wax burns cleaner and longer than paraffin wax. This means it is safer, has less soot and is eco-friendly. Perfect for homes with children or anyone with allergies.
- Approximately 45 hour burn time (20cl) and approximately 55 hour burn time (30cl).
- We use natural cotton-linen wicks as this is a sustainable source.
- We do not use dyes, parabens or additives.
- All of our products are vegan & vegetarian-friendly.
- We do not test our products (or any ingredients) on animals.
- All of our products and packaging are highly recyclable.
- We reuse packaging materials where possible for shipping to help reduce our carbon footprint.
When lighting either of your candles for the first time, allow wax to melt to the sides of the jar, ensuring a consistent burn. Maximum recommended burn time is 4 hours per burn. Trim the wick (to approximately 4mm) after each full burn, once cooled. We cannot stress the importance of trimming your wick enough, this will extend the life of your candle, provide a cleaner burn and prevent ‘tunneling’ (wax not melting evenly). See our candle burning tips for more information.
Please note, all of our candles are hand-made and unique, so there might be slight variations.