Over a hundred hours of glad tidings all packaged up in one luxury gift box...
Our 20cl Festive Spice, Enchanted Forest and Gingerbread Candle Jars are beautifully presented in a luxury ribbon-tied hand stitched gift box.
Festive Spice (20cl)
Our festive spice candle will entice you to gather round the winter fire and enjoy the subtle festive tones of warm cinnamon and rich orange oil. A classic combination of fresh orange slices mixed with traditional cinnamon, a very popular scent in the winter. We’ve been told by our friend Ben that this reminds him of his childhood Christmas’, which we think is just lovely.
Enchanted Forest (Christmas Tree) (20cl)
Frolic in a forest of evergreens as fresh fir needles fall among aromatic white cedar and musk, with a wintery whisper of citrus. Top notes of bergamot, wild flowers, blackcurrant and lemon rind meanders into a heart of balsam, cashmere wodos and tonka. Base notes include pine, oakmoss and fire needles. Be at one with nature and lose yourself in the enchanted forest. Pixies, toadstools and wildlife sold separately!
A real festive treat that’s almost good enough to eat!
Warm your cockles and breathe in the freshly baked scent of homemade Gingerbread. A spicy accord with uplifting top notes of citrus nuances leading to a warm heart of cinnamon, clove, ginger and nutmeg on a rich base of vanilla cake.
Burn time: 45 hours + each
F E A T U R E S
- Our candles are hand poured in small batches using the finest quality 100% natural soy wax, infused with a blend of premium fragrance & essential oils.
- Soy wax burns cleaner and longer than paraffin wax. This means it is safer, has less soot and is eco-friendly. Perfect for homes with children or anyone with allergies.
- Approximately 45 hour burn time (20cl)
- We use natural cotton-linen wicks as this is a sustainable source.
- We do not use dyes, parabens or additives.
- All of our products are vegan & vegetarian-friendly.
- We do not test our products (or any ingredients) on animals.
- All of our products and packaging are highly recyclable.
- We reuse packaging materials where possible for shipping to help reduce our carbon footprint.
When lighting either of your candles for the first time, allow wax to melt to the sides of the jar, ensuring a consistent burn. Maximum recommended burn time is 4 hours per burn. Trim the wick (to approximately 4mm) after each full burn, once cooled. We cannot stress the importance of trimming your wick enough, this will extend the life of your candle, provide a cleaner burn and prevent ‘tunneling’ (wax not melting evenly). See our candle burning tips for more information.
Please note, all of our candles are hand-made and unique, so there might be slight variations.