A simply iconic scent. 'Lime, Basil & Mandarin' beauty will fill your space with fresh harmony, bringing the outdorrs into your home by combining fresh zesty fruit with the distinct and comforting aroma of the herb garden. Lime is a fresh, fruity vibrant oilwhich can help to lift the mood and reduce feelings of stress and anxiety, whilst boosting energy levels.
A new year is a time for a bold new beginning and we support you. This doesn't mean you have to join a gym or try a fad diet - just take some time for YOU. Read that book, message that friend, have a long bath or a peaceful walk... you've earned it!
This month’s tea light is ‘Limelight’. Step into the limelight with this vibrant, citrus accord combining notes of lime, lemon, verbena, lemongrass and with a base of citrus pith, musk and woods. A true invigorating and uplifting fragrance, this zesty rush of limey goodness will give you that added bit of clarity and pizzazz! Start this year as you mean to go on!
Burn time: 55 hours + (30cl), approximately 4 hours tea light
If you like our candles then you're going to love our subscription box. Every month you'll be treated to a 30cl Candle Jar, lovingly hand poured in a thoughtfully chosen scent to match the season. From time to time you might even get an exclusive scent curated just for you, that isn't available in our normal collection... just because we want to give you a little something special.
Subscribe now and automate your artisan candle fix just £19.95 (with FREE SHIPPING).
F E A T U R E S
- Our candles are hand poured in small batches using the finest quality 100% natural soy wax, infused with a blend of premium fragrance & essential oils.
- Soy wax burns cleaner and longer than paraffin wax. This means it is safer, has less soot and is eco-friendly. Perfect for homes with children or anyone with allergies.
- Approximately 55 hour burn time (30cl).
- We use natural cotton-linen wicks as this is a sustainable source.
- We do not use dyes, parabens or additives.
- All of our products are vegan & vegetarian-friendly.
- We do not test our products (or any ingredients) on animals.
- All of our products and packaging are highly recyclable.
- We reuse packaging materials where possible for shipping to help reduce our carbon footprint.
When lighting your candle for the first time, allow wax to melt to the sides of the jar, ensuring a consistent burn. Maximum recommended burn time is 4 hours per burn. Trim the wick (to approximately 4mm) after each full burn, once cooled. We cannot stress the importance of trimming your wick enough, this will extend the life of your candle, provide a cleaner burn and prevent ‘tunneling’ (wax not melting evenly). See our candle burning tips for more information.
Please note, all of our candles are hand-made and unique, so there might be slight variations.