Cosy Night In
Regular price £45.00
Unit price per
Who doesn't love a cosy night in?
The clocks have gone back and the evenings are dark and dreary - treat yourself or that special someone to a cosy night in.
Our large Fireside and Starry Night Candle Jars are beautifully presented in a luxury ribbon-tied hand stitched gift box.
Our fireside candle scent is a firm favourite of ours (and Cathie’s mum), the natural scents of amber, cedar and musk perfectly capture the essence of a cosy evening by a warm fire. All you need now is a carpet picnic, a snuggly blanket and a bottle of something fabulous.
Cosy up with base notes of Musk, Sandal, Amber, Vanilla, Myrrh and Tonka. Musky and playful, with a subtly sweet undertone – this fragrance will truly set the scene for a romantic setting or cosy snug. This warm and sensual fragrance reminds Cathie of the ‘Fantasy’ perfume, which is probably why she likes it so much! Complimentary to most surroundings – magical things can happen when you wish upon a Starry Night…
Burn time: 55 hours + each
F E A T U R E S
- Our candles are hand poured in small batches using the finest quality 100% natural soy wax, infused with a blend of premium fragrance & essential oils.
- Soy wax burns cleaner and longer than paraffin wax. This means it is safer, has less soot and is eco-friendly. Perfect for homes with children or anyone with allergies.
- Approximately 45 hour burn time (20cl) and approximately 55 hour burn time (30cl).
- We use natural cotton-linen wicks as this is a sustainable source.
- We do not use dyes, parabens or additives.
- All of our products are vegan & vegetarian-friendly.
- We do not test our products (or any ingredients) on animals.
- All of our products and packaging are highly recyclable.
- We reuse packaging materials where possible for shipping to help reduce our carbon footprint.
When lighting either of your candles for the first time, allow wax to melt to the sides of the jar, ensuring a consistent burn. Maximum recommended burn time is 4 hours per burn. Trim the wick (to approximately 4mm) after each full burn, once cooled. We cannot stress the importance of trimming your wick enough, this will extend the life of your candle, provide a cleaner burn and prevent ‘tunneling’ (wax not melting evenly). See our candle burning tips for more information.
Please note, all of our candles are hand-made and unique, so there might be slight variations.