Hello style, simplicity and luxury. A perfect gift... or just a little treat for you.
Simply elegant, this large ceramic oil burner features matte grey colouring and a deep well for optimal separation between tea light and dish. This ensures uniform and consistent heating whilst helping to reduce soot deposits.
Can be used for both wax melts or essential oils.
Dimensions W 11cm x H 13cm x D 11cm
We strongly recommend the following safety precautions:
Do not use 8 hour tea lights with this wax melter.
- Burn for no more than 2 hours at a time.
- Remove all packaging and labels prior to use.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not move melter whilst the candle is lit.
- Do not overfill the dish with wax (1 melt or segment of snap bar is sufficient) as this may cause a fire risk.
NEVER remove tea light from their casings.
- Use only one, good quality, unscented tea light per bowl and ensure the wick is kept trimmed.
- Only add water to the dish when you are using fragrance oils and NOT when using wax.
- Burner may get hot whilst in use and for some time afterwards. Ensure you place the melter on a heatproof mat or coaster and do not touch without using gloves. Always inspect the burner for damage and/or hairline cracks before use and do not use if any damage is found. Ensure that the melter is at least 15cm from any other object, surface or wall and the space is well ventilated.
- When using essential oils simply add a few drops to water within the bowl to create a relaxing aroma.
- We recommend using 1 of our wax melts for approximately 8 hours of total melt time in 4 separate stints of 2 hours each before changing the wax.