Duvet Day scented hand poured luxury candle jar
A true feast for the senses this herbal blend of patchouli, peppercorn and black pepper interspliced with freshly cut vanilla pods provides uplifting sweetness and evokes a cosy and somewhat mischievous state of mind.
Unlike any of our other fragrances, we simply could not settle on a worthy name for such delightfully earthy and intriguing pizzazz… so, we turned to our lovely customers for their input. We sent samples to many of our followers and launched a competition to name the new scent and boy did we get some corkers!! It was so genuinely difficult to choose just one but the lovely Lucy from Sheffield suggested ‘Duvet Day’ and we just thought it fitted the bill perfectly. Thanks Lucy!!!
So, light this candle, grab your finest PJ’s, your snuggliest duvet, copious amounts of snacks and your Netflix log in and spend a ‘Duvet Day’ doing very little. It’s completely allowed. We said so.
Burn time: 45 - 55 hours +
F E A T U R E S
- Our candles are hand poured in small batches using the finest quality 100% natural soy wax, infused with a blend of premium fragrance & essential oils.
- Soy wax burns cleaner and longer than paraffin wax. This means it is safer, has less soot and is eco-friendly. Perfect for homes with children or anyone with allergies.
- Approximately 45 hour burn time (20cl) and approximately 55 hour burn time (30cl).
- We use natural cotton-linen wicks as this is a sustainable source.
- We do not use dyes, parabens or additives.
- All of our products are vegan & vegetarian-friendly.
- We do not test our products (or any ingredients) on animals.
- All of our products and packaging are highly recyclable.
- We reuse packaging materials where possible for shipping to help reduce our carbon footprint.
When lighting your duvet day candle for the first time, allow wax to melt to the sides of the jar, ensuring a consistent burn. Maximum recommended burn time is 4 hours per burn. Trim the wick (to approximately 4mm) after each full burn, once cooled. We cannot stress the importance of trimming your wick enough, this will extend the life of your candle, provide a cleaner burn and prevent ‘tunneling’ (wax not melting evenly). See our candle burning tips for more information.
Please note, all of our candles are hand-made and unique, so there might be slight variations.