Regular price £19.95
Unit price per
Eden scented hand poured luxury candle jar
With top notes of bergamot, coriander and peony, a floral heart of lily, jasmine and rose, drying to reveal a base of musk, patchouli, vanilla and woods – this is truly heaven scent. Close your eyes and take a deep breath in, enjoy the gentle floral notes of a garden in full bloom. Cheaper and more peaceful than a trip to Kew gardens and delightfully more up North than the Eden project (where we’ve been and adored by the way) this light and delicate bunch of floral goodness will take you to somewhere pretty, fresh and with the joys of Spring.
Burn time: 45 - 55 hours +
F E A T U R E S
- Our candles are hand poured in small batches using the finest quality 100% natural soy wax, infused with a blend of premium fragrance & essential oils.
- Soy wax burns cleaner and longer than paraffin wax. This means it is safer, has less soot and is eco-friendly. Perfect for homes with children or anyone with allergies.
- Approximately 45 hour burn time (20cl) and approximately 55 hour burn time (30cl).
- We use natural cotton-linen wicks as this is a sustainable source.
- We do not use dyes, parabens or additives.
- All of our products are vegan & vegetarian-friendly.
- We do not test our products (or any ingredients) on animals.
- All of our products and packaging are highly recyclable.
- We reuse packaging materials where possible for shipping to help reduce our carbon footprint.
When lighting your eden candle for the first time, allow wax to melt to the sides of the jar, ensuring a consistent burn. Maximum recommended burn time is 4 hours per burn. Trim the wick (to approximately 4mm) after each full burn, once cooled. We cannot stress the importance of trimming your wick enough, this will extend the life of your candle, provide a cleaner burn and prevent ‘tunneling’ (wax not melting evenly). See our candle burning tips for more information.
Please note, all of our candles are hand-made and unique, so there might be slight variations.