The red rose's association with love dates back to Greek mythology and the belief that the red rose was created by Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love. Each February we celebrate Valentines Day. A day synonymous with the giving and receiving of a red rose. We wanted to mirror this gesture in this months subscription box with our 'Rose Absolute' candle.
Dancing its dizzyingly floral fragrance in the air, leaving a gentle, lingering perfume behind. The petals used to make exquisite rose absolute have the most beautiful scent. Coupled with sweet vanilla pod infusion and combined with cleansing Sicilian lemon oil and fresh goji berry juice, add a refreshing edge to this floral aroma, inspired by sticky, delicious Turkish rose jam. Light up and smell the roses!
This month’s tea light is ‘Sweet Embrace’. Reminiscent of playground days and purple jelly sweets, our sweet embrace tea lights have a delightful scent of cassis will help you unwind and snuggle in a cosy and ‘Sweet Embrace’. Wrap yourself in a blanket of blackcurrant comforts and a burst of brightening bergamot oil refreshes and resets the mind. Meanwhile, soothing cypress oil ushers in a tide of comfort and joy.
Burn time: 55 hours + (30cl), approximately 4 hours tea light
If you like our candles then you're going to love our subscription box. Every month you'll be treated to a 30cl Candle Jar, lovingly hand poured in a thoughtfully chosen scent to match the season. From time to time you might even get an exclusive scent curated just for you, that isn't available in our normal collection... just because we want to give you a little something special.
Subscribe now and automate your artisan candle fix just £19.95 (with FREE SHIPPING).
F E A T U R E S
- Our candles are hand poured in small batches using the finest quality 100% natural soy wax, infused with a blend of premium fragrance & essential oils.
- Soy wax burns cleaner and longer than paraffin wax. This means it is safer, has less soot and is eco-friendly. Perfect for homes with children or anyone with allergies.
- Approximately 55 hour burn time (30cl).
- We use natural cotton-linen wicks as this is a sustainable source.
- We do not use dyes, parabens or additives.
- All of our products are vegan & vegetarian-friendly.
- We do not test our products (or any ingredients) on animals.
- All of our products and packaging are highly recyclable.
- We reuse packaging materials where possible for shipping to help reduce our carbon footprint.
When lighting your candle for the first time, allow wax to melt to the sides of the jar, ensuring a consistent burn. Maximum recommended burn time is 4 hours per burn. Trim the wick (to approximately 4mm) after each full burn, once cooled. We cannot stress the importance of trimming your wick enough, this will extend the life of your candle, provide a cleaner burn and prevent ‘tunneling’ (wax not melting evenly). See our candle burning tips for more information.
Please note, all of our candles are hand-made and unique, so there might be slight variations.