Gingerbread Candle Tin
Unit price per
Gingerbread scented hand poured luxury candle tin
A real festive treat that’s almost good enough to eat!
Warm your cockles and breathe in the freshly baked scent of homemade Gingerbread. A spicy accord with uplifting top notes of citrus nuances leading to a warm heart of cinnamon, clove, ginger and nutmeg on a rich base of vanilla cake. Typically a festive scent but we feel no excuse is required to make the home smell warm and inviting.
We knew this was a winner when my mum (who was picky as hell and completely honest at all times) told us it made her living room smell like she’d just rustled up a batch of her gingerbread folk. Many attempts at creating the perfect gingerbread house failed over the years but she was happy to accept this burning away on the kitchen table and tuck into something a little less difficult to construct!
Burn time: 25 hours + (10cl) 45 hours + (20cl)
Please note, our fragrance recipes which include vanilla may slightly discolour the inside of our candle tins over time. This applies to All Hallows’, Gingerbread, Duvet Day, Souk, and to a lesser extent, Black Plum & Rhubarb. This is a natural reaction between the vanilla oil and the metal and is purely aesthetic. The quality of the candle burn and its scent will not be impaired and these products can be enjoyed as normal. This does not affect our glass candle jars or wax melt products. Thank you.
F E A T U R E S
- Our candles are hand poured in small batches using the finest quality 100% natural soy wax, infused with a blend of premium fragrance & essential oils.
- Soy wax burns cleaner and longer than paraffin wax. This means it is safer, has less soot and is eco-friendly. Perfect for homes with children or anyone with allergies.
- Approximately 45 hour burn time (20cl) and approximately 55 hour burn time (30cl).
- We use natural cotton-linen wicks as this is a sustainable source.
- We do not use dyes, parabens or additives.
- All of our products are vegan & vegetarian-friendly.
- We do not test our products (or any ingredients) on animals.
- All of our products and packaging are highly recyclable.
- We reuse packaging materials where possible for shipping to help reduce our carbon footprint.
When lighting your candle for the first time, allow wax to melt to the sides of the jar, ensuring a consistent burn. Maximum recommended burn time is 4 hours per burn. Trim the wick (to approximately 4mm) after each full burn, once cooled. We cannot stress the importance of trimming your wick enough, this will extend the life of your candle, provide a cleaner burn and prevent ‘tunneling’ (wax not melting evenly). See our candle burning tips for more information.
Please note, all of our candles are hand-made and unique, so there might be slight variations.