“Something a Little Fruity”
This month we present to you the deliciously vibrant and fruity accord that is Black Plum & Rhubarb. A rich and juicy number for those who fancy a less sweet version of our popular Rhubarb & Custard scent. Unmistakably rhubarbtastic this one is truly delicious.
With interludes of pear and sweet peach, this fruit bowl of a candle is sure to make you feel that Summer is FINALLY here…and surely burning it counts towards your 5 a day, right?
This month’s tea light is a delicate and vintage inspired aroma, which compliments the main candle with its subtle floral offerings of the garden of Eden. Or more accurately, the Eden Project in Cornwall!
Close your eyes and take a deep breath in; enjoy the gentle floral notes of a British garden in full bloom. Top notes of bergamot, coriander and peony, with a floral heart of lily, jasmine and rose, leading to a base of musk, patchouli, vanilla and woods.
Burn time: 55 hours + (30cl), approximately 4 hours tea light
If you like our candles then you're going to love our subscription box. Every month you'll be treated to a 30cl Candle Jar, lovingly hand poured in a thoughtfully chosen scent to match the season. From time to time you might even get an exclusive scent curated just for you, that isn't available in our normal collection... just because we want to give you a little something special.
Find out more about how to subscribe and automate your artisan candle fix just £19.95 (with FREE SHIPPING).
F E A T U R E S
- Our candles are hand poured in small batches using the finest quality 100% natural soy wax, infused with a blend of premium fragrance & essential oils.
- Soy wax burns cleaner and longer than paraffin wax. This means it is safer, has less soot and is eco-friendly. Perfect for homes with children or anyone with allergies.
- Approximately 55 hour burn time (30cl).
- We use natural cotton-linen wicks as this is a sustainable source.
- We do not use dyes, parabens or additives.
- All of our products are vegan & vegetarian-friendly.
- We do not test our products (or any ingredients) on animals.
- All of our products and packaging are highly recyclable.
- We reuse packaging materials where possible for shipping to help reduce our carbon footprint.
When lighting your candle for the first time, allow wax to melt to the sides of the jar, ensuring a consistent burn. Maximum recommended burn time is 4 hours per burn. Trim the wick (to approximately 4mm) after each full burn, once cooled. We cannot stress the importance of trimming your wick enough, this will extend the life of your candle, provide a cleaner burn and prevent ‘tunneling’ (wax not melting evenly). See our candle burning tips for more information.
Please note, all of our candles are hand-made and unique, so there might be slight variations.