Our June monthly candle subscription box brings you Fresh Linen.
This month we wanted to go with a classic fragrance that unmistakably 'does what it says on the tin' so to speak. Oh yeah, and one that smells damn good too!
Who doesn't love the illusion of freshly laundered bedding on the go?! Slip into the comforting aroma of our Fresh Linen candle, a distinctively clean scent with subtle notes of powder and musk. All the enjoyment, with none of the ironing! Take some deep breaths in everyone...
This month’s tea light is ‘Lilac' - Rather special and gives you chance to sample the scent of freshly cut lilac, which just so happens to be our charity candle fragrance, 'Lydia'.
This wonderfully Summery scent was Cathie's Mum's exclusive fragrance, and our 'Lydia' candles were created in her honour. £5 from the sale of each of these candles is donated to the RSPB in her memory as she so warmly adored her garden birds.
Burn time: 55 hours + (30cl), approximately 4 hours tea light
If you like our candles then you're going to love our subscription box. Every month you'll be treated to a 30cl Candle Jar, lovingly hand poured in a thoughtfully chosen scent to match the season. From time to time you might even get an exclusive scent curated just for you, that isn't available in our normal collection... just because we want to give you a little something special.
Find out more about how to subscribe and automate your artisan candle fix just £19.95 (with FREE SHIPPING).
F E A T U R E S
- Our candles are hand poured in small batches using the finest quality 100% natural soy wax, infused with a blend of premium fragrance & essential oils.
- Soy wax burns cleaner and longer than paraffin wax. This means it is safer, has less soot and is eco-friendly. Perfect for homes with children or anyone with allergies.
- Approximately 55 hour burn time (30cl).
- We use natural cotton-linen wicks as this is a sustainable source.
- We do not use dyes, parabens or additives.
- All of our products are vegan & vegetarian-friendly.
- We do not test our products (or any ingredients) on animals.
- All of our products and packaging are highly recyclable.
- We reuse packaging materials where possible for shipping to help reduce our carbon footprint.
When lighting your candle for the first time, allow wax to melt to the sides of the jar, ensuring a consistent burn. Maximum recommended burn time is 4 hours per burn. Trim the wick (to approximately 4mm) after each full burn, once cooled. We cannot stress the importance of trimming your wick enough, this will extend the life of your candle, provide a cleaner burn and prevent ‘tunneling’ (wax not melting evenly). See our candle burning tips for more information.
Please note, all of our candles are hand-made and unique, so there might be slight variations.