Karma scented hand poured luxury candle tin
Our Karma candle tin brings a calming sense of well-being with this exotic orange and patchouli fragrance. Sweet orange oil is refreshing, tangy and uplifting, paired beautifully with its citrus cousin, lemongrass oil. Lavandin is a close relative of lavender and has similar relaxing properties, promoting a sense of peace. Pine oil adds a fresh green note to the perfume and Elemi oil, which is traditionally used in incense recipes, adds complexity and freshness. Pay it forward guys.
Burn time: 25 hours + (10cl) 45 hours + (20cl)
F E A T U R E S
- Our candles are hand poured in small batches using the finest quality 100% natural soy wax, infused with a blend of premium fragrance & essential oils.
- Soy wax burns cleaner and longer than paraffin wax. This means it is safer, has less soot and is eco-friendly. Perfect for homes with children or anyone with allergies.
- Approximately 25+ hour burn time (10cl) and approximately 45+ hour burn time (20cl).
- We use natural cotton-linen wicks as this is a sustainable source.
- We do not use dyes, parabens or additives.
- All of our products are vegan & vegetarian-friendly.
- We do not test our products (or any ingredients) on animals.
- All of our products and packaging are highly recyclable.
- We reuse packaging materials where possible for shipping to help reduce our carbon footprint.
When lighting your karma candle for the first time, allow wax to melt to the sides of the jar, ensuring a consistent burn. Maximum recommended burn time is 4 hours per burn. Trim the wick (to approximately 4mm) after each full burn, once cooled. We cannot stress the importance of trimming your wick enough, this will extend the life of your candle, provide a cleaner burn and prevent ‘tunneling’ (wax not melting evenly). See our candle burning tips for more information.
Please note, all of our candles are hand-made and unique, so there might be slight variations.