For those who like the luxurious side of Christmas!
The perfect gift combination for anyone that loves Christmas and the rich delights it has to offer! These two decadent candles combine perfectly to help transform any space for the festive season.
Our large 30cl Frankincense & Myrrh and Mulled Wine candle jars are beautifully presented together in a luxury ribbon-tied hand stitched gift box.
Frankincense & Myrrh 30cl
A true Christmas classic: mystical, warm, with notes of frankincense, tuberose, violets, myrrh and amber, this scent will fill your space with glad tidings and sophisticated elegance. All you need now is some gold and you’re good to go….
Mulled Wine 30cl
A rich combination of fruits and winter spices with top notes coming from the fruity zest of orange and cranberry, encased in the richness of spicy, yet homely, cinnamon sticks, nutmeg and clove. Perfect for a cosy night in feeling as though you're wrapped up at a beautifully festive Christmas Market.
Burn time: 55 hours + each
F E A T U R E S
- Our candles are hand poured in small batches using the finest quality 100% natural soy wax, infused with a blend of premium fragrance & essential oils.
- Soy wax burns cleaner and longer than paraffin wax. This means it is safer, has less soot and is eco-friendly. Perfect for homes with children or anyone with allergies.
- Approximately approximately 55+ hour burn time per candle.
- We use natural cotton-linen wicks as this is a sustainable source.
- We do not use dyes, parabens or additives.
- All of our products are vegan & vegetarian-friendly.
- We do not test our products (or any ingredients) on animals.
- All of our products and packaging are highly recyclable.
- We reuse packaging materials where possible for shipping to help reduce our carbon footprint.
When lighting your candles for the first time, allow wax to melt to the sides of the jar, ensuring a consistent burn. Maximum recommended burn time is 4 hours per burn. Trim the wick (to approximately 4mm) after each full burn, once cooled. We cannot stress the importance of trimming your wick enough, this will extend the life of your candle, provide a cleaner burn and prevent ‘tunneling’ (wax not melting evenly). See our candle burning tips for more information.
Please note, all of our candles are hand-made and unique, so there might be slight variations.