Our May monthly candle subscription box brings you 'Aloe & Cucumber'... Delicate and uplifting; a revitalising and fresh fragrance enhanced by notes of crisp, juicy cucumber and soothing aloe. Brighten up your home with a cultivated and rejuvenating ambience to cleanse and lift up your spirits.
This month’s tea light is ‘Karma' Bringing a calming sense of well-being with this exotic orange and patchouli fragrance. Sweet orange oil is refreshing, tangy and uplifting, paired beautifully with its citrus cousin, lemongrass oil. Lavandin is a close relative of lavender and has similar relaxing properties, promoting a sense of peace. Pine oil adds a fresh green note to the perfume and Elemi oil, which is traditionally used in incense recipes, adds complexity and freshness. Pay it forward guys.
Burn time: 55 hours + (30cl), approximately 4 hours tea light
If you like our candles then you're going to love our subscription box. Every month you'll be treated to a 30cl Candle Jar, lovingly hand poured in a thoughtfully chosen scent to match the season. From time to time you might even get an exclusive scent curated just for you, that isn't available in our normal collection... just because we want to give you a little something special.
Find out more about how to subscribe and automate your artisan candle fix just £19.95 (with FREE SHIPPING).
F E A T U R E S
- Our candles are hand poured in small batches using the finest quality 100% natural soy wax, infused with a blend of premium fragrance & essential oils.
- Soy wax burns cleaner and longer than paraffin wax. This means it is safer, has less soot and is eco-friendly. Perfect for homes with children or anyone with allergies.
- Approximately 55 hour burn time (30cl).
- We use natural cotton-linen wicks as this is a sustainable source.
- We do not use dyes, parabens or additives.
- All of our products are vegan & vegetarian-friendly.
- We do not test our products (or any ingredients) on animals.
- All of our products and packaging are highly recyclable.
- We reuse packaging materials where possible for shipping to help reduce our carbon footprint.
When lighting your candle for the first time, allow wax to melt to the sides of the jar, ensuring a consistent burn. Maximum recommended burn time is 4 hours per burn. Trim the wick (to approximately 4mm) after each full burn, once cooled. We cannot stress the importance of trimming your wick enough, this will extend the life of your candle, provide a cleaner burn and prevent ‘tunneling’ (wax not melting evenly). See our candle burning tips for more information.
Please note, all of our candles are hand-made and unique, so there might be slight variations.