Hand poured luxury candle jar in our 'Night Blooming Jasmine' fragrance
A rich, complex white floral accord opening with cool bergamot, neroli and ylang, supported by a sumptuous heart of rich jasmine. Alongside narcisse, gardenia, orchid and orange blossom, this intoxicating floral aroma comes to rest on a sensual base of musk, precious woods and soft dry fruity hints making it quite the show stopper!
Reminds us of warm Summer evenings on the sun terrace in France where the unmistakable beauty that is Night Blooming Jasmine wafts through the air and tantalizes your olfactories.
Burn time: 45 - 55 hours +
F E A T U R E S
- Our candles are hand poured in small batches using the finest quality 100% natural soy wax, infused with a blend of premium fragrance & essential oils.
- Soy wax burns cleaner and longer than paraffin wax. This means it is safer, has less soot and is eco-friendly. Perfect for homes with children or anyone with allergies.
- Approximately 45 hour burn time (20cl) and approximately 55 hour burn time (30cl).
- We use natural cotton-linen wicks as this is a sustainable source.
- No dyes, parabens or additives.
- All of our products are vegan & vegetarian-friendly.
- We do not test our products (or any ingredients) on animals.
- All of our products and packaging are highly recyclable.
- We reuse packaging materials where possible for shipping to help reduce our carbon footprint.
When lighting your candle for the first time, allow wax to melt to the sides of the jar, ensuring a consistent burn. Maximum recommended burn time is 4 hours per burn. Trim the wick (to approximately 4mm) after each full burn, once cooled. We cannot stress the importance of trimming your wick enough, this will extend the life of your candle, provide a cleaner burn and prevent ‘tunneling’ (wax not melting evenly). See our candle burning tips for more information.
Please note, all of our candles are hand-made and unique, so there might be slight variations.