Perfectly Imperfect Baignoire luxury hand poured candle jar
25% OFF RRP!
Same great candle... just with a couple of scratches on the jar. A great way to sample a scent when buying candles for yourself and to help avoid waste - yay!
Dim those lights, sink into a bubble filled bath and ease the stress of the day gone by. Cool and revitalising, this fragrance comes alive through a refreshing palette of pine, sparkling hints of lemon and menthol nuances of eucalyptus. A fresh uplifting accord with a heart of winter jasmine, lavender and cooling menthol on a base of amber, musk and moss.
This particular candle jar does not come packaged in our luxury white gift boxes. If you'd like one of these, please visit the Baignoire Candle jar page here.
Burn time: 45 hours +
F E A T U R E S
- Our candles are hand poured in small batches using the finest quality 100% natural soy wax, infused with a blend of premium fragrance & essential oils.
- Soy wax burns cleaner and longer than paraffin wax. This means it is safer, has less soot and is eco-friendly. Perfect for homes with children or anyone with allergies.
- Approximately 45 hour burn time.
- We use natural cotton-linen wicks as this is a sustainable source.
- We do not use dyes, parabens or additives.
- All of our products are vegan & vegetarian-friendly.
- We do not test our products (or any ingredients) on animals.
- All of our products and packaging are highly recyclable.
- We reuse packaging materials where possible for shipping to help reduce our carbon footprint.
When lighting your candle for the first time, allow wax to melt to the sides of the jar, ensuring a consistent burn. Maximum recommended burn time is 4 hours per burn. Trim the wick (to approximately 4mm) after each full burn, once cooled. We cannot stress the importance of trimming your wick enough, this will extend the life of your candle, provide a cleaner burn and prevent ‘tunneling’ (wax not melting evenly). See our candle burning tips for more information.
Please note, all of our candles are hand-made and unique, so there might be slight variations.