There’s no greater gift than something that makes someone smile.
Forget your troubles, come on get happy! You better breathe all your cares away.
Our large Sweet Embrace and Violet Jars are beautifully presented in a luxury ribbon-tied hand stitched gift box.
Reminiscent of playground days and purple jelly sweets, our sweet embrace candle has a delightful scent of cassis will help you unwind and snuggle in a cosy and ‘Sweet Embrace’. Wrap yourself in a blanket of blackcurrant comforts and a burst of brightening bergamot oil refreshes and resets the mind. Meanwhile, soothing cypress oil ushers in a tide of comfort and joy.
This fragrance opens with green violet leaf and violet flower, followed by a heart of parma violets, warm rose and freesia. The aroma is finished with base notes of powdery violet and iris taking you back to playground indulgences of the petit purple tablet sweets (alongside fizzers and drumstick lollies!) More Violet than Parma, this fragrance won’t overpower you with sweetness but gently caress those fond memories and aid you to reminisce over simpler times.
Burn time: 55 hours + each
F E A T U R E S
- Our candles are hand poured in small batches using the finest quality 100% natural soy wax, infused with a blend of premium fragrance & essential oils.
- Soy wax burns cleaner and longer than paraffin wax. This means it is safer, has less soot and is eco-friendly. Perfect for homes with children or anyone with allergies.
- Approximately 45 hour burn time (20cl) and approximately 55 hour burn time (30cl).
- We use natural cotton-linen wicks as this is a sustainable source.
- We do not use dyes, parabens or additives.
- All of our products are vegan & vegetarian-friendly.
- We do not test our products (or any ingredients) on animals.
- All of our products and packaging are highly recyclable.
- We reuse packaging materials where possible for shipping to help reduce our carbon footprint.
When lighting either of your candles for the first time, allow wax to melt to the sides of the jar, ensuring a consistent burn. Maximum recommended burn time is 4 hours per burn. Trim the wick (to approximately 4mm) after each full burn, once cooled. We cannot stress the importance of trimming your wick enough, this will extend the life of your candle, provide a cleaner burn and prevent ‘tunneling’ (wax not melting evenly). See our candle burning tips for more information.
Please note, all of our candles are hand-made and unique, so there might be slight variations.