Give the perfect gift of well-being...
This beautiful gift set contains items that will bring wellness, calm and relaxation the the lucky recipient (or yourself of course!) A carefully curated collaboration of a hand sewn organic lavender wheat bag for soothing aches and muscles, the calming scents of our clean burning soy wax Sleepy candle and the moisturising and de-stressing goodness of the Lavender & Peppermint bath melts. All eco-friendly, vegan and made by hand with love. A sure fire match made in heaven for body and mind.
'Sleepy' 20cl Soy Wax Glass Candle Jar
Our Lavender & Chamomile Candle is a truly beautiful soothing scent, with relaxing tones of lavender and chamomile. Drift off to the land of nod and completely let your cares drift away. We light this an hour or so before bedtime and sink into the bedsheets feeling completely relaxed and at peace. Lavender oil is used for its balancing and soothing qualities, this makes it ideal for calming the mind and aiding a restful sleep. It’s also pretty awesome as a bath time companion!
Candle burn time: 45 hours +
Organic Lavender Wheat Bag
Using Liberty London Nettlefold fabric and Château de la Gabelle organic lavender to keep you warm through the cold winter nights and soothe those aches and pains away naturally. Also good for menstrual cramps and sore muscles.
How to use your wheat bag:
- Place the wheat bag in the center of a microwave and distribute the wheat evenly.
- Heat for 30-45 seconds then shake and turn, and heat for a further period until warm/hot. Do not exceed 3 minutes in total.
- Remove from the microwave (CAUTION as contents may be hot).
- Shake again to distribute the wheat and apply to chosen area/s.
- Allow wheat bag to cool completely before reheating.
- Pop in a zip-lock freezer bag for approximately 2-6 hours.
- Use as a cool pack.
6 Lavender & Peppermint Essential Oil Bath Melts
Small but perfectly formed each of the 6 melts (5g each) is packed with specially selected essential oils and butters, enough to leave your skin soft and supple but not oily. Perfect for all skin types, the essential oils provide a soothing and relaxing scent whilst the natural butters will help to moisturise your skin.
100% pure, raw and unrefined Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter and Coconut Oil are used to create these handcrafted moisturising bath melts. Essential oil is added to give a beautiful delicate scent, specially selected for their natural properties; Lavender promotes relaxation and well-being whilst peppermint soothes with energy boosting and stress relieving properties.
Recommended to add one or two small melts to the bath at once.
CAUTION: Can cause the bath to become slippery, take care whilst entering and exiting the bath. For external use only.
Each set of melts are packaged in a compostable and completely biodegradable bag, ensuring we are as eco-friendly as possible.
Storage: Due to the nature of this product, we advise to store this in a cool dry place whilst not in use.
Fully EU certified.
- Our candles are hand poured in small batches using the finest quality 100% natural soy wax, infused with a blend of premium fragrance & essential oils.
- Soy wax burns cleaner and longer than paraffin wax. This means it is safer, has less soot and is eco-friendly. Perfect for homes with children or anyone with allergies.
- Approximately 45 hour burn time. Wheat bag can be used for years.
- We use natural cotton-linen wicks as this is a sustainable source.
- We do not use dyes, parabens or additives.
- All of our products are vegan & vegetarian-friendly.
- We do not test our products (or any ingredients) on animals.
- All of our products and packaging are highly recyclable.
- We reuse packaging materials where possible for shipping to help reduce our carbon footprint.
When lighting your candle for the first time, allow wax to melt to the sides of the jar, ensuring a consistent burn. Maximum recommended burn time is 4 hours per burn. Trim the wick (to approximately 4mm) after each full burn, once cooled. We cannot stress the importance of trimming your wick enough, this will extend the life of your candle, provide a cleaner burn and prevent ‘tunneling’ (wax not melting evenly). See our candle burning tips for more information.
Please note, all of our candles are hand-made and unique, so there might be slight variations.